Dearest JCL Readers,
I am so excited again to post about my Blogger Recognition Award Nomination all thanks to Soundarya Sriram @ dragonsinmycoffee! She is an amazing blogger who is dedicated to create wonderful writings that inspire, entertain, and attract her readers. Please visit her blog, follow, and continue to get updates from her amazing writing @ https://dragonsinmycoffee.wordpress.com/.
I can’t thank all my readers enough for continuing to visit, comment, and follow my blog. It has been the greatest encouragement when I see the presence of each and every one of you every day. I’m going to have to be honest that I will blog less in the coming months as summer is over and I will go back to teaching again, but I will definitely try to stick around as much as possible.
The intention of my blogging is to share with my readers my random thoughts about life, quotes that I hope to be conveyed in a positive manner, acrostic poems that I had fun creating, and photos to complement the meaning of my words. I’ve always wanted to create a blog about something and never found out what I really wanted to blog about or what I was truly passionate in writing about until this summer when I suddenly went through my folders of photos that I have taken over the years. Each photo brings to my mind the inspiration for writing and the desire to share with the world so that’s how I started my blog 🙂
The community of blogging has made my writing journey much less stressful. It has been so nice to receive feedback, be part of discussions, and connect with like-minded wonderful people. The inspiration I get from others really makes me grow 🙂 I’ve got to say that I’m a pretty new blogger as my blog has been running for less than 2 months, but this is what I went through as a newbie and hopefully you would find it helpful –
- Write what you’re passionate about, not about what others are passionate about. If you care too much about whether your writing will attract readers and you start writing it in a way to please others, it is not your style of writing. If you are not truly writing about what you’re passionate in, you’ll lose your style and you’ll show flaws and inconsistency in your writings and most importantly, your blog is no longer yours, it’s controlled by others. I think it’s important that we write what we truly want to write about and that will naturally attract readers who share the same thoughts. That way, you are connecting with like-minded readers as well who truly appreciate your writing 🙂
- Appreciate your blogging community. I can’t emphasize enough how welcoming the community of bloggers are when you actually connect with them 🙂 Reading other people’s blog with an open-mind, discussing your thoughts on their posts, and finding the inspiration and learning opportunity from other bloggers, are rewarding components of blogging. The blogging community not only provides support and validates your presence, but you have the opportunity to learn from so many as well 🙂
So thank you all to my blogging community and here I would like to nominate the following wonderful bloggers for this award nomination –
- Writing With An Open Heart @ https://writingwithanopenheart.wordpress.com/
- Molly – Just A Peak @ https://justapeekblog.com/
- Susannah G. @ https://theimpracticaldreamer.wordpress.com/
- Sky @ https://silentsilverytears.wordpress.com/
- Erika Kind @ https://erikakind.me/
- Jaya Singh – Bonne Fille @ https://bonnefille.wordpress.com/
- Shreya Punjabi – The Midnight Sun @ https://themidnightsun9.wordpress.com/
- Niharika Sharma @ https://rhymesmith.wordpress.com/
If you’ve been nominated, here’s what to do:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post about your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Nominate 8 other bloggers for this award.
- Comment on each blog to let them know you’ve nominated them
Please do not feel pressured to follow the chain of this post, but I just wanted to recognize my fellow bloggers above for their wonderful work 🙂
Thank you for the continued support; it means so much to keep me going! I definitely think there are much more bloggers out there that deserves this award nomination than me and wish the best to all bloggers 🙂